Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shum Stuff

Jax got a new suday shirt to go with his jacket. look at my stud. :)


He does that big mouth face when he gets excited, its cute cause he breaths super shallow and fast, with his mouth wide open. too funny. :)

Look how cute this blurry picture is! grrr.

Aww.

This is what we do with him on sunday's when we're getting ready for church, yep, we make him feed himself. it's really cruel. :)

Doesn't this look terrible!? poor kid...:)

SILLY!!

Oop! I think something's stuck....

just too cute for words.

Spandex superman for Halloween, await pictures. :)

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think him feeding himself looks terrible, I think it looks freaking adorable!!!! I love his cool dude pose in his sunday best as well! Love the pics! Love the chubby little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I love looking at pictures of him. His jacket is adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his new sunday outfit! He is getting so big and so adorable! I just want to kiss him all over. I desperately need to see you guys.. Kira would love to play with him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me!!! I'm pretty sure that is one of the cutest kids ever :) Those pictures are just great, Im so glad that you shared them! I can't wait for the Spandex Superman... Miss you lots, lets get together some time really really soon ok!

    ReplyDelete