Friday, October 23, 2009

I chopped it. alot of it.

As you can see I've gone quite short. So short in fact i think some sort of make up is now mandatory to distinguish my gender. I'm sure you've seen quite a few teenage boys running around with something of the same hair style. So do me a favor and instead of thinking "teenage boy hair" think "cool rihanna hair" dawg. :)

I know i have a glassy semi-creepy expression in this one, just ignore it; it's way hard to take pictures of yourself.

Props to my mom for always cutting my hair and doing whatever crazy thing i want her to do. She's probably saved me like $8,000 over the years. How many people can say that?
My mom rules.

7 comments:

  1. That is WAY short hair! It's so cute! Your mom cut that? Seriously? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're so stylin! (You could shave your head and still look like a beautiful woman...don't get any ideas...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawny its so cute! You look HOT! I like it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are one of my most favorite people and I think your hair always looks amazing and cool! Love you lots lets get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you crack me up! I LOVE the hair!! It's pretty sad when you have long hair and have to wear at least mascara so people know you're a girl...I look just like my brother if I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can totally pull this off. I love it!

    ReplyDelete