Friday, October 9, 2009

Can i have everyone's attention?

Thank you. I've got a story.

Okay, so these two people (not me included)--these two really awesome people-- are my folks. They are GREAT!! Can't even begin to describe all of their amazingness, so i'm not going to.
Here is my story: they called up and said "we got your family's Christmas present today and are bringing it over, cause we don't want to store it." I'm thinking, oh man, if they don't want to store it, i probably don't want to store it either...wonder what it is blah blah blah. Long story short, guess what it was. Think along the lines of coolest present ever.

Dundadadaaa!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? A PIANO!!! Kill me now. I cant express the just floored self of me, i was just WHAT??!!? In the BEST possible way. I am SO excited to have this AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME piano!!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE BEST PARENTS EVER!!

Awwww, look how cute, and look at that cute piano!! My parents are so pretty, and so is that piano, they are so sleek and amazing, and so is that piano, i could go on and on about their similarity's but i think i'll stop there.

Love them!! I wish everyone could have a piano!!


5 comments:

  1. I agree about the parents. I love them! What an awesome present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tawny, for all the nice words. We think your family is pretty great too. It makes me happy you have a piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So jealous! I told your mom that I'm getting one to copy you and Tash.

    ReplyDelete