Friday, October 9, 2009

family picts (Judkins side this time)

Way to go Dad for taking these AND being in them, you are SO clever. :)
He does such a good job.

Oh man, my family is SO good looking!! :) We took a few family pictures with different backgrounds and setups--this one is my favorite. The funny thing is that right after the camera goes off everyone starts yelling, this was one of our more heated family picture times. :) but look, you cant even tell. Kings and Queens of deception. :)

Check out Jax, this is like his favorite face, i'm sure it will come up again...

I think this one is my favorite of the ones my dad took of just our family, might just go on the wall.

This one is included because I just knew you'd want to see another pose. :)

In case you're wondering the beautiful location, my dad scouted out this great spot up Squaw Peak, except you go to the campground instead of the lookout, and then you don't go to the camp ground you go past it up this dirt road for like a mile and a half; your car might bottom out more than a few times but once your there the spot is pretty good... Again, good job dad, and our car suffered no permanent damage.


PS. My family was missing one...i'll try not to ball as i post this pict of my cutie little bro on a mission in Oregon...Go Elder Judkins!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa. :)



4 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures by the way! did you ever answer me on where you got that head wrap, hat thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how you are ilke the cutest girl ever? I love your dark hair - it's making me seriously consider going dark this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hat wrap at Urban Blues (Urban outfitters outlet), gabe in oregon, and i cant remeber where because i'm a bad sister, dang it! ask me again later, maybe i'll remebr. :)

    ReplyDelete