Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jax-e-poo

Oh man, my baby is SO SO SO darn cute.

I just love this picture.


Check out the drool...Hands down the best drool-er I've ever met. This is small beans. And no, i don't know what he's wearing.

Check out his muscles, this guy is tough. Ya, he could take you. :) Oh geeze, I blame his outfit on Aunt Lisa. :)


Aunt Shannon got these adorable shoes for Jax, he wears them all the time. Always gets complements, easy to put on, totally cute, great traction (for all the walking Jax is involved in), warm--perfect for fall. Thank you Shannon!


I know how to upload a video!! NOT!



why wont it upload my video?? does anyone know?? it always does this!!! grrr. it's in quick time, does that make a difference? it pretends it's going to load and then it doesn't. I'm so mad.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. I'm sorry that your frustration just entertains me. Wish I could help. I get frustrated with blogging programming as well - it does wacky things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawny! Ha ha ha ha!! What is he wearing?! SOOOO amazing! :) I love the bath picture!

    ReplyDelete