Monday, May 1, 2017

Last week of April

Justin took the kids to get ice cream and I thought Calvin was so cute when he came home like this...! So cute and messy! He LOVED the ice cream.
 
 I am loving my job at Orangetheory. This is one of the classes I taught that was so big, (I'm in the middle) mine are normally kind of small, so it was fun to have so many people. I'm really enjoying it, so much, which is a relief!
  I took Cal to the last Story Time before summer at the Provo Library. I never do that, and I am kicking myself because he LOVED it. I will for sure try harder in future.
  
I can't not include pictures of him making his "Cheese!" face. It's so cute to me. I love it. He has gotten a lot less shy, I never would have thought he couldn't possibly be this way back before he was two. I thought hat he would forever be totally shy and a mama's boy. But he totally has gotten very outgoing in his personality and very social. He isn't nervous to meet people or do things Watching kids grow and change is such a fun thing. And I love watching him participate in things fearlessly.
 
 
 
 I love getting Calvin up, from naps or in the morning, he is always so happy. He has become hit or miss with his naps. He is definitely not consistant. He will nap sometimes but other times just play in his crib or yell, or kick the wall for an hour until I go in there and get him. Usually he will take one at least every other day. We don't give him bottles to bed anymore either! We did that with our other kids till they were like 4! He drips his out onto our carpet so we took them away. It's been an extreamly nice side effect that he doesn't soak his bed in pee anymore after a long night with a bottle. Less laundry! Huraay!
 
 
Jax wanted chocolate milk, in a bottle. :) I let him because he was so happy and cute about it. I remember how much he loved that as a toddler. Such nice memories of that. He still really loves it! He said it is because he loves how the chocolate milk comes out slowly. :) He is so cute.
  
Cute Rod devouring cheerios.
   
Here is some art that Rod did at school. It's the same paper, one is the front and the other is in the back. It's a little confusing, but he was very sure about it and so proud. Isn't he just CUTE??
  
May is here, May is my busy month, I'm prepping my mind for all the stuff I have to juggle in May. I hope everything goes swimmingly. :) I love these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment