Monday, April 24, 2017

April is ending!!

Easter Dinner was spent at Grama Gause's house and there was a LOT of fun to be had!! I love watching kids eat watermelon, it's so cute!
 
Debbie hid 3 eggs for each child and they had to find their special eggs. I love these pictures!! I love that the Great Grama's are in the background!! It is so nice to always have them at our get togethers!!
 
 
 
 It was so much fun to watch the kids hunt!! They had a blast! Nothing better then smiling, happy kids running around outside!
 
 Calvin was especially fun to watch. He got very into it and very animated. He is so darn cute. He would hunker over like he was being sneaky and search for the eggs that way...! :) It was so funny!
 
 These two are such great pals!! They are on top of the dirt pile holding their loot!!
 
Here is everyone holding their favorite eggs! :)
 
 
It was so fun!
 
I made pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream!! That turned out great as well. Huraay!! Whipping cream, strawberries, and cake, are Katelyn bread and butter..!:)
 I love snuggling with my Roddy!! Rod has THE SOFTEST most supple skin of anyone I have ever met. It's the best. AND he has his shirt off a lot...so it's easy access for his mama!!
 Our fridge had it's last fight of many and lost this one. Honestly, it's lost all of them, it was so ready to die. So we got a new one! I really like it! It's kind of loud though... :/
 
 I was able to see Jaxton's game on Saturday and I was so impressed!! I usually have to miss his games because I work those nights and have to go to Rods games on Saturdays if their games are at the same time, this is because sweet Justin is Jax's coach. So it was a special treat to watch him and Jax sure did deliver! It was the best I have ever seen him play. I loved it. It was so fun to watch him really get into the action! AND it wasn't freezing!! Hurray!
I am starting to feel better after 2 weeks of being sick! I am so excited! So we are all doing well at the Gause home this week. Happy and well. Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment