Monday, May 8, 2017

1st Week in May!

 Calvin got a scooter! He loves it. Watching him do things is the best!! :) 
 
 The fun scene below happens a lot. Something flips and the kids go into attack mode. It's so funny to watch! If there is one thing my boys will consistently participate in, enjoy, and beg to do, it's wrestle their Dad!!
   
 
 Jax had his last game of the season; apparently he scored an amazing goal!! He grew a lot this season, and his last game was his best. I'm bummed because I was only able to watch him a few times as his games where on Tuesday nights, which is when I work.  I love that he has so much fun playing sports; so much fun playing anything really! He is a fun kid!
 Jerica fixed Rod's necklace with copper wire instead of silver, Rod was thrilled and said "It's GOLDEN!!" He was pretty excited. I couldn't delete any of these pictures even though they are all the same because Rod looked so darn cute...!
I was able to go to Max's track meet this week!! He did so well!! That speedster won 1st and 2nd in the 50m and 100m respectively!! And there were quite a lot of competitors!!
 
This is one of my favorite pictures; ever. I kind of want to frame it and put it in my house. I love it so much! Thank you Mom for capturing this most darling scene!! When the kids play dress-up, it's one for my favorite things to watch, observe, and photograph. 
 Rodrik loves (and insists upon) his shorts pulled up to his chest and his socks pulled up to his thighs.  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! He had a good soccer season but I'm excited for him to move up next season so that the fields aren't so darn small! He made a goal as well! He takes soccer pretty seriously, and is so fun to watch.
 
   
 Isaac is LEAVING for Seattle TODAY!! He will be selling pest control for the summer! We are so, so, SO, sad to have him gone for these next 3 months; but we are hopeful this will be a good move for him. He will be so missed! Cool thing: He is going to be STOPPING BY TO VISIT CHANEL!! ON HER BIRTHDAY!!  We are freaking out! We are so happy he gets to see her, and her him! And we might all be a lot bit jealous...!! What an amazing reunion!! Waaaa!! I guess I'm glad I'm not there to ball my head off. ;)

I had the cutest pictures of Shane and Isaac before Isaac left--SO CUTE!! But I had to take them down because we aren't allowed to have pictures of him on a public site...So that's a bummer. We love them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment