Monday, April 3, 2017

More pictures! The end of March! 2017

Somehow I missed these pictures in my last post!! They are so cute I had to include them here! This is from our pool trip with the whole family! FUN!
 Rodrik loves to pretend he is an America Ninja Warrior, this is him climbing the soccer goals at Lakeview. He felt so hard core! :)
 Calvin ALSO felt hard core--but was not able to really lift of the ground much, but he was trying!! It was so cute to see his determination, he really thought he was doing it! And he kind of was..! ;) 
 I bought this cool train set at a refugee garage sale Natasha was helping with. It has provided tons of entertainment for the kids, well worth the $10 I paid!
 I feel like I want to take my kids pictures every Sunday, they just look so cute all dressed up! 
 The kids made a fort at my moms, it was cute. Thanks Jerica for the helping!
 
 I love when the kids get to play at Justin's soccer games. They go to the small field and just run and kick, it's so great. A lot of laughing and a lot of energy expelled. 
 I finally got my hands on the pictures my dad took of the kids!!  Look how beautiful!!
Calvin is just as big as the 3 and 4 yr olds!!
  For Ollies birthday we all went to Seven Peaks Fun Center in Lehi. A lot of the activities were closed, but we still had such a good time!!
I love Calvins' "cheese" face!!
 
 Playing at the little play place. 
 
 The most exciting thing, and most fun thing, was the Laser Tag!! I assumed Calvin would sit outside and wait with my mom who was so sweet to sit out with Natasha's foster baby Shane.  But when he saw that there were big ol' guns involved and dark lights and lasers, we couldn't get him to leave. So I let him play, I thought for sure he would get scared at some point along the way and i'd have to leave with him. NOT SO. He was ALL IN from the get-go. It was probably, as a mom, one of the cutest most heart warming 45 minutes of the week. I loved how confident, happy and important he felt. And he stayed right by me. It was so fun to hang out with him like that. AND he looked SO CUTE in that heavy, oversized vest, and he just couldn't get enough of the heavy gun. He never once complained of being tired. He would have kept going, but we all decided after about 5 rounds to go play mini-golf. I couldn't get enough. Also, all the other kids were so cute too. They all felt so cool and I just loved being with everyone. Happy time.
 
 
 All these kids felt so important and cool! They were all so happy.
 
 You wouldn't believe how long I had to work to get this picture of the kids at mini-golf..!
 
 Okay, this Frog ride was SOOO funny!! Natasha's kids go running for it--my kids don't know any better and do the same. There isn't enough spots for Jax, so he has to wait his turn. Rod is so excited and so are the other kids. The ride starts and it is a down up ride, kind of droppy. Immediately Rods' smile vanishes, replaced with utter confusion as he quickly looks side to side at all the smiling, laughing children on the ride. His expression turns to panic he yells at me an my mom "IT FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING OFF A CLIFF!!" I was laughing SO hard, this is totally me, I HATE that feeling, I guess so does Rod. He went a little white and just held on for dear life with gritted teeth. It was soo funny to me. He could NOT understand why people would CHOOSE to do that ride again!? Natasha's kids couldn't get enough of it, Jaxton, after seeing Rod, would not even get on the ride. It was so funny the contrast in our kids. I feel bad I passed on my scaredy tummy butterflies to my kids...but it was so funny to watch.
 
 Jax LOVES baby Shane!! EVERYBODY loves baby Shane.
 A moment when my kids were playing so sweetly...:)
My boys were being so cute this saturday. They put on costumes and were playing around, Jax had taken his off by this point, but they were all playing nice outside. Love Rod's muscle arms. 
 
  How cute is my little Batman??!
 
 MY NEPHEW ZANE WAS BORN!!
He is so beautiful!! We love him so much!!
 
Ollie had a birthday!! It was so fun! The highlight was the Maui hook my dad carved and my mom burned designs into. It is SO cool!! Rod was so envious!   
 
This is my favorite picture of Ollie!!
Rod and Ollie played so hard! Ollie got two Branch trolls, Rod tried to play with Ollie's hook every chance he could. Ollie was SO sweet to share with him!!
 
  Calvin sat with my mom for such a long time during conference. I just wanted a picture of it.
 
 My Mom wanted to paint her nails and immediately my kids wanted in on that action!! It was darling! They were so opinionated about what colors and loved the whole process. Rod explained to me the difference between Red, and Fashion Red. I'm still not quite sure what it is...!:) 
 
  
 They all LOVED their nails!!
 
 No one will ever know how cute this was..!! I got a new season of P90X to try out and my boys all wanted to work out with me. So, of course, no shirts. And they were just trying their very best. It was SO cute!! I was dying and these pictures just do NOT do it justice. I want to remember forever, their cute little bodies trying so hard! The focus! The breathing! The seriously goofy form! It made me so happy.
 
  
Spring break is this week--hopefully we will do something fun!! Love these boys of mine.

1 comment:

  1. AAHH the feel goods!! I loved that. :D Also I didn't, because it makes me miss you alllll!!!

    ReplyDelete