Monday, November 24, 2014

Some Highlights of October

  This is Calvin's 1st smile!!! 
Few and far between, but he smiled at my mom, he didn't smile again for like a week. His first like 3 smiles weren't at me--2 were at my mom and 1 at my doctor. He definitely doesn't give them out for free...He makes you work for it!
Grama and Grampa Haight love to come and hold Calvin and love on him! And look how happy he is with them!!
 
 Some other good pictures of Calvin's admirers...:)
  Here he is in his new clothes and shoes from Clarissa, and in his new church shirt made by Natasha!
  
 
Cake batter faces!! This was after they helped me make a chocolate cake. I LOVE this picture of Rod and his spider hat!! "Spooky!"  I LOVE these boys!!
 
Jax lost his 1st tooth!! Well, his 1st tooth to naturally come out...:)
 
 
And Roddy can ride a 2 wheeler!! 
He expressed interest, so we took off Rods training wheels at the beginning of October and he had NO learning curve--Just took off on 2 wheels like a pro!! He was sooo happy!! I just love it!! I attribute some of his quick learning to the absolutely worthless training wheels that he had on that bike-- he had been riding on 2 wheels off and on since the were installed, we had to keep hammering them down...Its a good teacher...;)
 
Love this picture!!

 Is this just the cutest picture?! Love these little cousins!!! They all just love each other too!!

1 comment: