Friday, November 14, 2014

Calvins Blessing

Justin blessed Calvin the last Sunday in October. It was really wonderful. We had tons of family support (I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!) and I loved Calvin's outfit! My amazing Mom made the absolutly darling little suit for Jaxton's blessing 5yrs ago, and then the little sweater pieces are from my great aunt Joy. I don't even know where you would buy anything so delicate, darling, and sweet. Justin wasn't as big of a fan...I think he wanted something that didn't include a bonnet or maybe booties without bows..?:)
  


      

  
This is my way of recording the amazing blessing given to Calvin. I was so impressed by so much of it. It was pretty remarkable. Some of my favorite parts are that even though there is turmoil in the world he would recognize that there are still good people, that he will be kind and loving to people and give them the benefit of the doubt. I seriously just loved the whole thing.
We love you Calvin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment