Friday, November 14, 2014

Eli Aaron Gause

 Life just goes and moves and rolls and then something like this angel happens:
 and everything just stops.

We were so incredibly privileged to meet our nephew, Eli, on November 5th. Just an absolutely perfect little angel baby, I can't even describe how breathtaking he was. He stunned and completely filled me. His powerful and valiant spirit only lived for 5 blessed hours in that sweet little body before he was called back to serve his Heavenly Father. In that short time he fulfilled everything he was sent to this earth to do. The entire experience was unforgettable on so many levels. And it completely changed my perspective, like nothing else I've ever experienced. 

What a whirlwind of emotions, especially for his sweet mom. She has been such a powerful example and amazing teacher through this whole experience. She is, and always has been, connected to Eli in such a special way. I believe she has a unique gift to be able to interpret every aspect of this experience in a very meaningful way.  It affects anyone and everyone who comes in contact with her or her words. Eli has definitely left an incredible stamp on this life, and she has recorded all of it in such a poetic and lovely fashion, her insights and description of feelings and impressions leave a person speechless. She is amazing; just like her perfect child.

 Here is the link to her blog, then you can know exactly what I mean: http://happygausefamily.blogspot.com/ She has been blogging about her experience since she found out about Eli's condition when she was 20 weeks pregnant, and I expect she will continue...
I LOVE this wonderful picture. What a magnificent ETERNAL family. We love them.
This was my view during the AMAZING priesthood blessing given to sweet baby Eli by his absolutely wonderful Daddy.
As I said before, what a privilege. 
We love that Gause family so much.
And Eli, you are so loved, so very loved!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. We love you and pray for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just heart breaking & inspiring (I linked over to her blog posts). Glad we have an eternal perspective on trials & life

    ReplyDelete