Saturday, November 15, 2014

Halloween 2014

 Halloween was so fun. 
My kids are the perfect age for it.
 Ironically, they each wanted to be exactly what they were last year. Somehow they still fit into the costumes--well "fit" is a reach for Rods costume, it was definitely pulling tight in some [groinal] places; but he didn't complain! It was all so easy, and they had so much fun!
I was actually able to do hair and  make up on one of my children, so that is always really fun for me! I can't tell you how much my kids love Halloween. It is SO fun to be around happy kids!!
  
  
These next pictures are my favoirte!!  It starts with thier "scary" face and then they just get so silly!! They look like "Jib-Jbs" by the end!
    
  
  
 They are just sooo excited to go trick-or-treating, can you tell??
We went to both Grama's houses' but stayed and Trick-or-Treated at Grama Gause's, we took the boys and she stayed with Calvin and passed out candy.
My boys are so funny and different. About a quarter of the way around the block (we only did a block--but we did both sides of the block) Rodrik announced, "I'm done." When questioned about it he said, "I have enough, I don't want too much." and just walked with us the rest of the way without going to any more door steps, it was halrious. Jax, on the other hand, was all for more and more--it's never really enough with him--but I was shocked this year when his "feet started hurting" and we had to end a little early. 
It was really so fun.They had fun, we had fun. They ate TONS of candy while trick-or-treating and then more when we got home and then got kinda sick. Which has happened every year...probably to everyone's child...:)
 
What a silly fun holiday. We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment