Saturday, February 27, 2010

JAX IS WALKING!!

He IS walking. He started 2 days ago at my parents house, he took like 20 steps, in concession. He will only walk if there are 2 people and he walks between them. It's been SO fun, I get SO proud, I was on the verge of tears. He's such a big boy. AND to add to the big boyness he is getting ALL 4 teeth up top/front! He is going to have a mouth full of teeth and be walking by himself within like 2 weeks I'm sure. So those are some big changes i wanted to document. He is such a doll, and we just love him so much.
We took a video (2 actually) of him walking at my parents and i tried to post them, but they were both too big...:( So you'll have to stand by for proof. It's hard to video him unless there are more than 2 people...but sit tight, i'll try and get one--it's so cute!

4 comments:

  1. WALKING??? you're right! big boy is the right word! you have yourself a little/big BOY... i don't know if he can be baby anymore! :)

    Oh man, good luck during Sacrament Mtg now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. walking.. thats great! I guess he really didn't want to crawl! Way to go JAX! I cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy I got to see some of that big boy action the other day :) He really is too stinkin cute! We sure do love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I wonder if he will stay such a chub :).

    ReplyDelete