Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jax thinkin the crib is where it's at. :)

One of my favorite things to do is get Jax up after he's been sleeping. He is always SO excited and loves everything about life at those moments. Since he's been able to stand, when i get him up, i stand him up so that he can hold onto the side of the crib. He thinks this is SO cool. Here are some picts after a nap.


Yes, he's always drooling that much. :)


Cutest video of Jax after this nap, i love all the noises he makes and how excited he is.
What a cute kid! ps. sorry my voice comes on so loud, try to ignore it. I'll never learn to not talk to jax like he's half deaf and 2 octaves higher than is normal...it's a weakness you'll see in all the videos i ever post of him. :)


6 comments:

  1. That video is SO SO cute! Now I feel like I can't wait for Carter to be like that - 'cause he totally wakes up super happy too and will be just like that I'm sure. So much fun. And don't worry - I am SO loud and high pitched with Carter all the time too. I'm glad no one has to hear me all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little voice and his intense little expressions in the video, so cute!! I LOVE HIM!! He's so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Kira was watching the video with me and saying OUT OUT, meaning he wants out. It was cute, and then she said go night night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Tawny! Your lil' boy is SO cute!

    I found your's and Tasha's blogs on FB or somethin' - so cute!

    And yes it's hard to not talk to your babies super high pitched, ultra excited, and completely without care what anyone else thinks. you just are to into your baby. haha. that's how it always is. but it's cute. LOVED the video.

    my blog is private so if you want to see it just send me an e-mail beccaclary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! Good mixture of you both! We need to get together and do dinner or something with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, AWESOME. All I remember from siblings is them waking up from naps CRANKY. Any secret potion you've been using to have him wake up SO PERKY CUTE??

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete