Monday, March 8, 2010

film

I actually have footage of him walking! He walked so well a while ago and then was scared to do it ever since... Isaac and my mom got him out of his shell with a sucker. the video is at the bottom....I'm super loud in it..turn the volume down. seriously.

Jax's tongue always seems to be out lately, I'm wondering if it's a stage or just unique to him. He has such a perfect tongue. :)

Here he is cheezn' it up with his hand in his mouth. what a cutie.


This is his "I'm discovering really cool things" look. pretty darn cute.

I've been trying to teach Jax yoga, this is his favorite position: up-dawg. ;)

And here is the video of him walking...it doesn't look like it, but he really does have pretty darn good balance. I'm convinced he could walk around all day if he would stop bein' a sissy. :) Hopefully he starts really walking soon, this little stud will be SO much happier, and in turn so will I. I'm assuming my happiness over him walking will diminish quickly, as it brings a whole new world of grief. But i'm not thinking about that yet. He is at the latter end of his current stage and is so frustrated. As of late he wines like you wouldn't believe. ask my mom. and throws crazy fits, like you'd think he was being stabbed...or beaten. ask my mom. However, He REALLY is quite the gem. I just love him to death.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! way to go Jax. I cant wait to see him in a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete