Tuesday, December 1, 2009

been a while, here's some picts...


K, really, i just love that face. Yummy green pepper.



He's got two teeth on the bottom and LOVES gnawing on things, specially things with flavor. He's a really good eater usually and loves to fill up. Seems to be partial to sweets, but i think that's normal. :)

Jax with him dad. This was the sunday we dressed him up in the most darling hand me down--completely knit, and also completely gay. :) No that's Justin talking, It was honestly the cuttest thing you've ever seen. The only sad part is that we didn't get a picture of the "hat" that goes with it. "Hat" because it looks WAY more like a white kippah than an actual hat, barely stays on the top of his head--might have a little to do with the kids huge head, but really, that hat wouldn't have fit anyone. It was all BEYOND cute, ask anyone in our ward. I'll try and dress him in it next week and get some complete outfit picts. you'll just die. honestly. other sad part is that the shorts are unraveling...one wear left, I'll get better picts.


At my mom's triatholon (go mom!) My dad took this good one.
I just love my baby!



2 comments: