Thursday, December 31, 2009

Really...??

Yes, really.

Honestly folks, fat free, 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein in 1/2 cup.
AND it's not GROSS!

I had me a cup and a half for lunch.
Probably not the
best choice for lunch, but dude, it's not THAT bad. :)

On a related note... I just started "Chalean Extreme". It's like a killer 3 month workout thing. VERY "Extreme". I'm going to loose tons of weight. :) I did it this morning and was pretty sure i was on the verge of death. I'm posting this so that i know you know, therefore i will be held somewhat accountable in my mind and wont sissy out. Get ready world here i come.
Pray for me. :)


5 comments:

  1. huh. My father inlaw can't go a night without ice cream. I'm thinking this would be an option to put his wife more at ease.
    Good luck. You can do it Tawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be my inspiration Tawn! I started my New Year Resos today. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you get me motivated to work out.. its not easy having to watch the kids and then not having sione at home so i can go work out.. i would go with Kira, which i should go with kira but i dont have a jogger and there are hills every where around here, tough! I will have to try that ice cream. i love brownies! how was your new years?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kar bear-
    I get up before jax does. that way i'm all done with my work out and sometimes get a shower BEFORE he wakes up. lucky for me he gets up about 8 so it's not that bad...New Years was GREAT!! super fun with super good food! :)

    ReplyDelete