Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yay for Christmas!

I love Christmas. I'm bummed it's over.
We went to Justin's parents in the morning hours and mine in the afternoon.
Oh, and get this,
Our car, (our "good", "new" (okay, really a 97) car that we just paid it off 2 weeks ago) broke down on the freeway on-ramp Christmas morning. Dead serious. Like broke down, broke down, like, need a new transmission broke down. It was like we were in one of those movies. We were towed back to our house (BIG thanks to Justin's dad for doing the tow, ooh but i HATE being towed, it scare's the --- out of me) and we loaded up in the 93 Nissan who's "check engine" light had just come on 2 days before, and just a side note, part of the muffler is missing it sounds like your a race car though you accelerate at turtle pace. I know some people pay to have that kind of thing done, but really, you can barely hear someone shouting when that car is on. We know how to pick em. It was awesome. Honestly, at least the heater worked. Anyway, it was all soon forgotten with tons of food, family, and presents; in that order. :) We are SO blessed and spoiled.
We love Christmas and have the pictures to prove it!
To view in Chronological Order, start at the bottom and move to the top...I hate that the pictures load backwards, i cant think that way.

This was from my mom, Jax thinks it's super rad.


This is a pict of Mairee, my cutie little niece with her mama wearing the darling outfit we gave her. yessss.


Jax with one of the puppets he got from my sister Tash, he really thought these were funny.


Op, now who are these to engaged people?? Way to go Zach!


This is my cutie nephew Max who was DEAD SERIOUS about his new gun. :)

These are the blocks Justin's mom (Debbie) got for jax, he really seemed to think these were quite the coolness. Totally loved them.

Justin's grandma reading Jax a book Debbie got him, he loved the babies in the book. Loved the book in general. :)

This is funny, look at these picts of Jax with his cutie little cousins on the Gause side, i was laughing while taking these pictures. They are all so cute!
I know these pictures are too small, i don't want to reload because this post has taken me WAY to long. grrr. Just scoot closer to the computer.








Us in the morning at the Gause's. Yes i know we look a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

This is Jax's present from us! Well his sweet Aunt Brooke thought of it too, so he really got one from them and one from us. I'm not going to say which one we're taking back. :)

Ya, he thought it was pretty cool.


Jaxton's true favorite part of Christmas...The wrapping!!

Look, he's so dazed by it all, so overwhelmed. :)
He LOVED this box.

Yes, here he is praying for even more wrapping paper. He just can't get enough. :)


This is Jax opening his very first present from Grandma Wing. :)

Yay for Christmas!
I think i can speak for Jax, me, and Justin when i say that except for the 45 minute scream attack because of a nap un-taken, Christmas was the bomb!! :) We LOVE being with our Families! What a fun Holiday.

PS. Talked to Elder Judkins for about and Hour and a Half.
Oh we just LOVE that kid!!


Another PS. Below is the coolness Justin and I got, among other things, guess who got what... :)

Pretty cool. Pretty DARN cool.


1 comment:

  1. Fun christmas pictures, I need to do mine now...Jax is so cute.. he is really looking older. Its not fair I havent met him yet. glad you had a fun christmas.. i love being with family too! I need pots and pans, all of mine are in Utah still.. i hate moving. All my stuff is every where.
    miss you tons.. and have a wonderful new year! kira turns two tomorrow.. crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete