Friday, November 6, 2009

here's more...


Jax now weighs 18 lbs 7 oz. and is still in the 75% for head size. Go Bud!!


In the bouncer--he ALMOST has it figured out. I had to go and complicate things by putting slippy pj's on him--no good for traction. He didn't really seem to mind too bad.

He gets so excited. :)

The next three pictures are what happens when you put him on his stomach for more than 30 seconds...

Ya, he's NOT a fan.

FOLKS! I've loaded my first video!!!
It really worked, and this is a cute one. My baby laughing his little cute guts out. :)
Please enjoy.





5 comments:

  1. I am so happy now. Love the video. Love the bouncer idea. Carter is a busy boy and I'm sure this is a must right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your cute baby, hmmm,donno, some kids like them better than others i'm told. it's worth a try. i'd def get a walker or a play center if he's busy...:) I think they just love feeling like they are in control and that they are controling many things.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video cracked me up!!! He's so cute! He reminds me of my babies. It's the chub I think. Chloe is 20lbs 5oz now. Jax is gaining on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot you had a blog and just saw this tonight and read through lots of your posts. Man, that Jax is a cutie!! He seems like such a happy baby too.

    ReplyDelete