Saturday, August 8, 2009

Moby - ha ha

So my sweet neighbor made me a "moby", basically 5 1/2 yards of fabric that you wrap around your baby in all different sorts of ways, supposed to be really comfortable for the baby and the mother. They're really awesome. ANYWAY, so i was online looking at how to do an outward-facing wrap, i followed the instructions and was really excited to see how i did. So i went to the mirror and this is what i saw. I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. I could barely control myself. Maybe you had to be there. Regardless, the below picture is NOT how you wrap a baby. Not even close. Honestly, i can't believe he wasn't crying. Which made it even funnier.


Below is the CORRECT way to do an outward-facing wrap. :)

6 comments:

  1. yes tawny, these made me laugh out loud. I love that kid! He's just so patient with his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious!!! Jax is such a cutie. He looks so amused in the second picture. You are such a cute mom Tawny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tawny this made me laugh so hard no lie! I couldnt ever figure it out. I have a wrap thing but its confusing. you'll have to show me.
    miss you like crazy.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, i'm glad you guys thought it was as funny as i did. i still can't look at it without cracking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to giggle quietly cause I'm at work! bah ha ha, he just looks so confused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete