Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ya for Bear Lake and Family Reunions!

Way to go Stacy on planning this reunion, here's some pics-- I went alone with Jax, (Justin couldn't get off work)...that was fun, in a about as fun as it sounds kind of way. :)
No, but really it was awsome, i'm sad this was my first time. It was so fun to be with family, play in the water, and the food was excellent--props to my aunts, my mom, and uncle gord. :)


above, my little bro and sis, both of them are just dolls.


yay for me bringing warm cloths so that jax didn't freeze in the morning.


What in the world!? How did that get on here?! What a provocative picture. Zach you rascal.


Yay for my dad loving my baby!!

Me and Chanel being so super cool. ps. my swimsuit is a bronze color and i'm holding my shirt up cause i didn't want it wet but wanted it on to prevent sunburn-- in case you were wondering what was going on there...

See, we're so cool that you can barely see us when the camera's not zoomed.
note how shallow the water is.


My dude lounge'n


Close up!


The ratio of child/infant to adult at this reunion was in the deficit as shown in the picture above. :)


Aunty Chanel being as helpful and amazing as always.

Thanks again Stacy and everyone who contributed! fun times!

ps. fyi: had a "Famous Rasperry Shake", that was way good too.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE him in that Bumbo! He is so cute! I need to copy some of your pics! I am so glad that you came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that picture of Zach. You should send it to him and say that he doesn't need to bury a girl in sand to get her to stay! :) Also it was great to have you there. I felt like I got to know Jax better :). What a cutie patootie! And I love the bumbo by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thats a funny joke em!! (i'm being serious):) I already sent it to him, but i'll tell him what you said, he'll get a laugh out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete