Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The big move...

About 2 weeks ago we moved Jax from this (bassinet inside closet)...


To this. (Crib in bedroom)


Okay and this is just me wanting to brag... We re-did the below amour and it is my proud completed project. Justin actually completed what i started but it was my idea, so who cares. :) Ya, i sanded this ENTIRE thing when i was 9 months pregnant (Do you remember my size when i was 9 months pregnant?). I literally thought i was going to die. Then I helped him put on some stain, and then Justin just put on the all the rest of the stain/finish (3 coats) and put on the nobs and hinges and things and put it back together... Good Job ME! :)
ps. it used to be this horrible orange scratched wood color, AND it's like 90 years old, from my mom's side somewhere, total antique.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you :). I'm glad you take the time to do things the right way...I should learn from your example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous tawny! I should do more crafty things like you! For some reason I like to be lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete