Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some picts from last week...


Jax is getting super big, he is just 11 weeks today. You can't really tell from this picture but honestly, everyone that see's him comments on how big he is. The fact that he's almost completely outgrown his 3 month clothes is another factor, more outgrown tall ways than wide ways. I mean, he's no Michilin Man but really, he's pretty big.


This shot is condusive for seeing Jaxton's hair... I think he actually has a lot of hair in my family's hair standards. He makes this face a lot, or maybe it's more of a lack of face making than making a face. :) fyi, i cant figure out if that's a shadow on his head or if his head is bumpy...I'm thinking its a shadow cause his head is really pretty round last i checked...cross your fingers. :)


I love this face. I promise he started smiling right when i put the camera away.


An almost smile...



This is Jax talking. It's so funny. It's SO funny and his new thing. If i knew how to load a video i would because it is SO CUTE! He has a really sweet sounding voice that really contradicts his screams.:) We just sit and have conversations with him and he'll talk and talk and talk, and of course, i understand all of it. :)


He truly is a lot happier than this in the bath, for some reason, lately he suddenly stops smiling when he see's a camera. I tried to comb what hair he has (not a lot) into a little mo-hawk on the top of his head, so if your wondering why his head has a shaded line down it, that's why. :)


You can see his "mo-hawk" a little better in this one.

I love this kid!!

5 comments:

  1. mmm!!! I could eat him!! I LOVE his talking, it is so angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO beautiful!!! I want to kiss that face. Some of his expressions I have totally seen on my own kids' faces, and so I think that Jax should maybe be mine...... just something to think about....we can talk about it later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable. I am glad that you post a lot of picture and a lot of good comments. Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so i love reading your blog.. you are a cutie and so is your little man... give him big kisses for me.. miss you tons.. hate how far we are from each other. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey miss Tawny... your little guy is sure cute. We got your blog adress from Kari, so now you have ours too! Anyways we can't believe you all have kids...just crazy! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete