Monday, July 17, 2017

My birthday week!

The week started at Debbie's house for the Gause family dinner. I made a carrot cake for Brooke and My July Birthdays. And it was actually AMAZING. It was like perfect the way it worked out. So that was a very pleasant surprise!
Calvin did a few things that required a bath at grandmas...I wont go into it. Anway, he was showing Justin all his MANY tricks in the tub!! Too cute!
 
 
Earlier that morning Debbie was so kind (as she is so often!) to come and watch our kids in the morning while I was at work so that Justin could go to some "men" church meetings.  This is what my kids do when a show is on. They notice nothing else except the TV. Debbie said she was even saying their names...!! Haha!!
 
 Back at Grandma Debbie's house that night and Zane (as always!!) rules the show!! I just can't get enough!!
 
 
Katelyn brought the awesome slime she makes and it held Grama Wing and Jaxton's attention for a LONG while!! Katelyn was good at showing all her tricks to the fasinated Gma Wing and Jax!
 The next day, Monday, was the first day of "Sampler Sports Camp" at the Rec Center. We drop the boys off (9:30am-noon) Monday-Friday and they learn to play different sports. Ashleigh dropped the boys off for their first day and this is the picture she sent me! Haha!! Those boys, she said it seemed like Rod was on some sort of sugar high or something... :)
 That night Justin and I were watching the kids play in our *newly shaded* back patio! Justin got fun and ran and jumped with the boys. I LOVE the picture of him jumping up onto the tramp after Cal! Hehe!
 
Here is another picture of a different day they were dropped off. They are so cute! I love that Jaxton always tucks in his shirts to any high waisted pant he is wearing. It's the best. These boys are so cute!
 
I stopped in to check on the boys that day and they were playing volleyball in the racquetball courts! So fun! Jax is in the back wearing white in the left picture.  Rod is in the right picture wearing green, on the right--he just hit the ball.
  
 I love these pictures of Calvin!! I had to wake him up to take the boys so he was in his PJ's and and some serious bed head. He is so cute!!
 
 On Wednesday we went to Lehi Fun Center; and boy was it hot. Luckily it was slightly overcast, but seriously, it was muggy and hot. The kids had an absolute blast though; only good memories for them! My main memory is the heat, getting shockingly soaked on the boat ride, and screaming kids when we left...! :)
Here is some happy pictures of none of that.
 


 Rod riding the Go-Carts was the best. He waited and waited, and FINALLY was able to go! It was a dream come true for him and he loved every second! He was able to go 3 times and it was his favorite. He was amazingly in control and very aggressive, I was very impressed by his 6 yr. old driving abilities!!
 
 
This ride looks funner and way more exciting then it is. But the kids look so cute!!
 
 
The next day was my birthday and I think I gotta say that this was one of my favorite birthdays ever!! So many fun thoughtful things from so many people. I loved all of my birthday celebrations so much!!
  
The night before my birthday we had a surprise, Arianne had ordered Chip cookies for me from New York!! They are the best! It was sooo thoughtful!! So that was a fun start to my Birthday! 
Then, my mom was so sweet and brought granola bars and a big sign to my last class I taught in the morning. My friend Katie brought beautiful flowers for me to that same class! 
 I didn't realize, but Ashleigh wrangled up some friends decorated my car while it sat in the parking lot!! That was so fun to come out to! 
Then I joined up with some friends at Ivie's for Acai Bowls! Those are the best. It was all so great. 
 
 
 For lunch we all met Justin in Lehi and ate Cubby's. That was a nice time with my little family. And I have cute pictures of us and of cute Calvin getting sad...! haha! :)
 
 
Later that day some friends and I met my mom at Orson Gigi in SLC. It was SOOO FUN! We went to dinner and got treats and I had the BEST time. It was perfect.
 
And then my sweet Justin took me to SLC Friday to Saturday! We ate out, we went shopping, we hot tubbed, we did the Little America Breakfast (GEEZE, I LOVE that one) and we saw the new Spider Man movie, it was SUCH a GOOD TIME!!! I have zero pictures. :( I DO have pictures of the Kouign Amann pastry we got...because I HAD to show Chanel, those LAYERS!! It blows the mind. It made me really happy.
 
We DID get pictures of US at Steel days on Saturday night. Because, we love each other and our whole weekend was picture-less!!
Before we went to Steel Days we rushed over to my mom's for a Judkins family party! Sharee was in town from Arizona so it was extra special! And again, I didn't get pictures!! Dang it.
Then we rushed over to Steel days with Debbie and Preston. We have a LOT of pictures of this, the kids had a BLAST, so many fun things for them to do!!
 
 
 
 
I took these blurry pictures because I loved that Jaxton came up to me and just wanted to hold my hand-those things/times are the best.
  
Also, pictures of my boys as they wait in line are so funny! They cannot keep their hands off each other! There was no crying involved but a lot of rough physical contact. These boys need each other...most of the time... :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Debbie brought some fun games and glow sticks!! My kids LOVE glow sticks!!
This picture of Jax and Rod is my favorite!! The kids had such a good time and It was just a really fun, nice time.
 
  
  
  
 
Calvin wanted to take my picture and the flash almost blinded me.
  
They had the most amazing fireworks!! It was so beautiful and so fun!!
 
 
Such a seriously great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment