Tuesday, July 4, 2017

JULY is here!!

I have pictures of the last little days of Arianne's stay here!! I love these pictures!! The kids had a lot of fun outside almost every day. These pictures are so great! Calvin and James play so cute together!
 
 
 
All the fun things!!
 
We had one last HURAAH the last night before Ari left, it was SO GREAT!! We watched the British Baking Show Master Class Edition. It's so special for all of us to be together, just us. It's really the best. We love each other.
 
We went to the Provo Rec one of the days as well, I only have these 3 pictures. AND I LOVE THEM.
 
This is a RARITY. Cal fell asleep on the stairs! It was darling. But sadly it was a Cry-himself-to-sleep situation. He was just SO tired.
 
I LOVE THESE PICTURES of me and James! I love him! Sweet boy. We miss them!!!
How fun is this picture of Calvin. He is so funny! Every morning he has to have his chocolate milk bottle. It's all he eats for breakfast, ever. My other kids ate toast as well, Cal only wants the bottle.
We also went to the Haight Family Reunion where Grama and Grampa Haight had rented a huge blow up waterslide!! It made my kids so happy and provided some serious entertainment for everyone the whole time!! Too fun. Also, I love my Grama and Grampa Haight.
I think these pictures are hilarious!
You might could guess who was NEVER going to go on that slide...Calvin!! "Too Cary!"
He DID like the little tire horse my grandparents have. The pictures of him and my Grandpa are priceless. :) "Puss me sulowly," I love them.
  
 
 
At the reunion they had all the 8yr olds (a baby boom year) take the same picture they took 8 years ago!! It was so precious. I think it's funny that Jax is the only boy of 6 babies!! Lucky me! :)
We were able to go to Zane's baby  blessing. We love that little boy so much!! He is so sweet and so special! It's like he is magical, he makes everyone so happy.
We also went to the circus with my parents and the Rogers. It was a strange, sad, and amazing kind of thing. Emphasis on strange. And boy, did they want your money!! The prices of things were astronomical!! Cotten candy was $12! To ride the elephant was $80! They had the most bizarre music playing the whole time, like pretty creepy. And those poor workers, and the animals... They seemed to treat them really well, but it just left me with a lot of questions, and i'm pretty sure I don't ever need to go to another one. People are super talented though, that was definitely one of the take-aways.
 
After the circus we walked over to the new library at UVU to look at the stain glass windows. It was so pretty and nice!! I'm so jealous of how amazing that facility is now, after I'm long gone...! :)
 
Debbie has been helping us out a lot with babysitting, especially on Sundays because Justin has meetings. It's really nice. I happened upon this scene one of the days I got back from work.  So sweet!
Jaxton LOVES taking selfies with my phone. I always am finding gems like this...
Sometimes Jax gets real lovey. Those times are the best. I love when he turns into the Mama's boy I know he is at his heart. :) We love each other!
The library does story time at our Lakeview park every Friday! We usually miss it, but we were able to go last Friday! I have a few cute pictures from it!
 
 
This summer has been the hardest summer to date as far as the kids, their behavior, and their listening skills. They all suddenly love to fight all the time, and are not super nice to each other super often. I''m hoping the Vacation we go on at the end of this month will help put a positive spin on summer and endear the kids to each other a little more. Or not. Parenting is hard.
Time keeps moving though and at least I get cute pictures of times when they are being sweet.
I sure love them all so much.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment