Sunday, July 20, 2014

Jaxton's Preschool Graduation!


Jaxton's last day of Preschool!!
And then on to Graduation!
Ms. Merlene is AMAZING. Thier little preschool program was DARLING, not to mention amazing. They sang like 25 songs in the blistering heat with all kinds of props, but there was NO dawdling and it was very well timed. She has those kids down like witchcraft. No misbehaving AT ALL, those kids listen to her like she is something else. It was amazing to watch in that setting.--like clockwork I tell you, never seen anything like it!!
 And can I just say those kids were SOOO CUTE!! Specially my kid, of course! :)
   
They did TONS of songs with TONS of Props, and everyone had a part to say in between and everyone got to help pass out props for one song. Jax welcomed everyone at the beginning and then helped pass out hats and dress-ups during the Dress-Up song.
Jax helping give out hats for the "Dress up Song" 


Dress up song.
Flag song. :) 

The kids going to get their Cap and Gowns on. :)
   
Here is Jax going up to get his "Diploma". His hat kept falling off. Jax in a Cap and Gown was the cutest thing for me. And he was SO proud.  I could have died.
   
  
Seriously it was all too much, I was just gushing in my heart regions. I love that kid so much!! 

   
Jax felt so important and proud. I now know why they do "ridiculous" things like Preschool graduations, because it makes the kids SO proud, they feel like they accomplished and like they have done something great, and they have! :) Empowerment to the 5yr olds!! They had been working on that program the whole year almost--and it went SO well! So they SHOULD be proud. :)

     
Jax said more than twice,"Mom, did you love that program??" and I said, "Yes, Jax, it was my FAVORITE program I ever saw!!" and he would get the proudest look on his face and say "It was my favorite program too." :) It made him feel SO good to be a part of it.
After the program they had little refreshments, here is Jax acting cool with his good friend Dallas from school that he will probably not see again, :( They are in different school districts.
 That darn graduation was such a good time for me. What a good evening!!
Thanks for giving me such a happy day Jax!!

1 comment: