Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Haight Family Reunion July 1-3rd-ish

I am so backed up with pictures, I think I'm going to do mostly picture post for July I think. 
July was SO fun!!
 We did SO many fun things. The Haight Family Reunion was one of them. It was up American Fork canyon and was SOOO pretty, but it was at the cost of a lot of mosquitoes. We love those Haights!! And look at Jame's florescent head! Jax and James love each other so much!
  
     
Kanessa brought the cutest crafts to do with the kids, she was amazing!
Lisa brought hair markers and everyone partook, and I mean everyone..! :)
         
  
Justin took these boys on a long razor ride. I guess Jaxton's 2 hours of sleep each night just didn't cut it when he was on the razor. The kid was out like a light. Not at night of course. That would be silly.
   
  
Such a pretty site, such fun people! Huraay!
 Bridal Veil Hike with Natasha and her kids. Super Fun!
   

  






No comments:

Post a Comment