Thursday, May 15, 2014

St George Trip!!

St. George is a magical place in my kids minds. We have never gone alone, they have only ever been there with other magical people like cousins and my parents and Chanel, and my kids get to spend almost ALL their time with those special people. So no wonder my kids love it. 
Below is my kids "Happy Place" right after they wake up in the morning.
My wonderful Grandparents Judkins let us stay in their house while we are down there, it really is just the best.
This particular trip to St. George had another element that the others haven't had. Natasha's family was staying in a camp site in Snow Canyon. So luckily, we (ie:me) got the outdoors without having to camp-thank heaven. But my kids really loved playing with their cousins outside--and Snow Canyon is really SOOO pretty, especially if you don't have to camp! :)
And are you kidding me with this picture. Rod kills me, I love him!!
 And Mr. Photogenic, I love this kid--and he LOVES to climb!!
Again, seriously? Slay me!  I'll stop. All these pictures are just beyond words CUTE!
 
 Justin wasn't there and Steve was often off with Jax and Max, both the little boys loved it. Thanks Steve!!
And Rod was usually stuck with me, which I'm sure he loved, only because I was usually with "Snell", (Chanel.)
 The splash pad is a "must visit" every time we go to St. George.
Always a good time.
 
Until somebody falls on their face...
Actually, accidents happened a lot on this particular trip, it was really sad.
And there is this AWESOME  new kids museum that was just a BLAST. Pictures below.
"flying" an airplane--cute!
My kids were particularly fond of this room, they LOVED buying food. It was darling. 
 
 
This was a green screen of Jax "playing basketball", it was pretty funny.
And Rod was SO good with the wheelchairs, very agile and quick, and he loved them. It was kinda weird, but also, so cute!:) 
Somehow I magically had like 20 pennies in my purse, so the kids were able to watch them go down the "wishing well" a gazillion times. They loved it.
Pregnant Me says: "All I can think about when I look at this picture is how hungry I was."
And then the SAND DUNES!! 
So much happiness happened at the Sand dunes.

And although the Dunes made ALL the children VERY happy--even elated, a lot of the time,
None, I think, were as happy as Oliver. It was like he had transcended to a different place. His thirst for the soft sand just couldn't be quenched. Even when he tried to actually eat it, over and over.
He is saying "don't touch me, I'm where I want to be, forever." :)
The tree climbing pictures are at Natasha's actual campsite--it was a pretty cool campsite. Those boys just couldn't get enough! They were little explorers.
 
Then, this one time, we had Steve take ALL the kids, by himself, while the rest of us went shopping! True story. And it seriously took like 25 minutes to get them all in the car. It's just too many car seats. too many kids under 5...;) And then we made sure we were late in coming home and that at least 2 kids had a bathroom accident while we were gone. :) It's just how we roll...:)
The last day there, my Grandparents got home and we were able to go on a really nice 6 mile bike ride with my Grandpa. Jax rode his 60lb bike like a CHAMP the entire time, in one gear. He was amazing. No whining or anything even when on the last miles we could tell he was fatigued. My Grandpa joking said "I want some of whatever you're feeding that kid!" Rod, on the other hand was very tired from all that biking and fell asleep somewhere in the middle. :)
And on the way out we had to swing by Swig because, we really like that place. But now they have one in Provo, so I'm confused on how much to like it now. :) But it was way yummy.
I want some right now..!
Anyway, it was a FUN time. And Jax has, and will, keep asking to go back to the magical place called St. George.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you for documenting my darling grandchildren!!

    ReplyDelete