Wednesday, May 14, 2014

March

 In March the big even was my Mom's 50th Birthday. We tried to make it a big deal and a surprise. We had so many people come support and it was really SOOO much fun!! I wish I had more pictures of actual people. I just didn't take very many pictures of the event and it's a SHAME because so many awesome people were in one place at one time and I just couldn't capture it. It was an absolute BLAST!
I did capture my cake. It was a process, and it turned out great and was delish! 

  And I captured the food... Which was all delish as well. My mom is basically the hottest 50yr old to grace the earth...! Ain't she cute! :)
 
We did it all as a surprise and it actually was! It worked out! It was really SOO fun, and I loved seeing my mom smiling all night long!! :) And such awesome company, you just couldn't beat it!
What a great night!!

 And I just think my kids are so handsome in their church clothes. Lil' cuties!!
 Jaxton loves to make faces!!
  The weather started to warm up in March, so we did an outing to the river. I ran there with Rod in a stroller and Jax on his bike (this was back when I exercised...). It was tons of fun to finally be outside without snow clothes! My kids had a blast, and consequently so did I!! :) ...Until I almost peed my pants, I barely made it back to our ward boundaries so I could barrow a bathroom from someone I actually knew. It was a close call. Love being pregnant! :) Ps. My kids are beautiful. :)
  
 And I just love to see little kids sitting and eating, they are just SO cute!!
 We love our cousins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment