Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Family Pictures

 We got family pictures. My dad did an excellent job. I wanted to do them at the Library with that nice brick, but there was an event going on so we had to improvise. We went to that park right next to Independence High. It was really pretty. Sadly, Rod was in a TERRIBLE mood, we got zero smiles from him the entire time. Also. Our colors are kind of weird  It looks like Justin's jacket is grey--it's really black and white. So we really do kind of coordinate, it just doesn't look like it. This is the first time we have done a dressy type clothing theme. I don't know how I feel about it. Sitting in a skirt is NOT my forte. Oh well.
 
 Jax was a GEM the entire time. Completely obliging and all smiles. He looks SO handsome and I just love his semi-toothless grin!
 
  I have more pictures of Rod, but it's not because they are better than Jaxton's, because they are not. But because we had to take so many trying to get even the slightest glimmer of a smile. And then he was being SO dramatic and ridiculous we took pictures of that too. The goob. He has SUCH a huge beautiful smile. I'm sad we couldn't get it.
 
Those last two are him being our little drama boy. Oh please Rod, oh please. :)
 He still looks darling even if he's indifferent.
 
We couldn't get a good one with the boys together either because, again, Rod wasn't cooperating. But they are still gorgeous to me. :)
And then of course, the happy couple. Wooty-woot to thant. :)

THANKS DAD!! 
We love you!! And we love you with your camera!! :)

8 comments:

  1. love them! And you are so totally a hot mama, girl, check you out! (seriously, go check yourself out, right now!) I like the dressy theme - I've never done that either, but I like it. too cute. And let's just say neither of my kids were cooperating when we got our pics done...but hey! it documented our regular life rather well, so there you go. beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! You all look great, even non-smiling Rod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Tawn these look amazing! I am so glad my kid will be related to your kid- maybe he'll be lucky and be half as adorable as Jax and Rod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those ALL look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete