Sunday, May 20, 2012

Walking Rodee!!

Rod is walking!!
Ironically, it started while Justin and I were out on a date, so we didn't even see the first few times. My Mom and Dad were the one's that were babysitting--and doing a DARN GOOD JOB!--They had my sisters kids over there too!! 5 babies (2 under a year old) and they weren't' even breaking a sweat. My amazing parents!!! They said they didn't even "try" to get him to walk--he just started walking by himself, out of the blue. So they called us, and I was really excited to go home and see the new little walker! He got more "pro" at it every time he tried. It was the cutest. He was SO proud. So was his Mama!! :)
I sound TERRIBLE in this video, I'm sorry. It makes me cringe, but Rod is just so darn cute....:)You could try and mute it...

Favorite Picture! SOO bummed it's blurry!! He kept making this face while he was walking--it was SOO cute!






Love it!!
I said "Jax show me your gun!" And this is what he did. :)
YAY LITTLE ROD!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! it's even cuter than I imagined! can't wait to see him tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute... cant believe he is getting so big... and walking.. what fun!

    ReplyDelete