Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This is something I really want to remember: Rods "gommer" teeth. He has 2 normal teeth on the bottom, and then it gets funny--he has 3 teeth on the top where there should be 4...he is missing one in the middle. Can you see it? It's even funnier in person...CUTE!! 

LOVE HIM!!
Sometimes Jax and Rod "kiss". It's very drooly and open mouthed. I LOVE IT. I suppose it's because I LOVE drooly open mouth kisses from my kiddies, they don't seem to mind them from each other either! :) 
The cold, hard fact is if your kids drooled as much as mine you'd grow to love drooly open mouthed kisses too.

These boys love to play with each other...sometimes they can go for long minutes at a time without Rod crying out in pain or hurt feelings. :) 

And look!! Jax is getting so much better at sharing. He really is. If he snatches the toy that Rod is playing with, he usually gets him a different one, I hope it continues. 
I LOVE THESE BOYS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!! You got some great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding its been that long since we last talked??? Rod has had 2 surgeries and 3 teeth grow in. Not fair!! Ok i am calling you tomorrow to catch up. These boys are my favorite!! Poor little Rod...

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! see hints of carter playing with bennett - hope they will play more together like your boys do!

    ReplyDelete