Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011



Jax was Thomas--obviously.
 

However, when I pulled out Rods Superman costume, Jax got really excited and said "I try it mommy, I try it Iorn man."  While attempting to shove his huge appendages into an infant costume.
 He calls all super hero's Iron man, and started calling his Thomas outfit: Iron man Thomas, for about 10 minutes after that to cope with not having a Superman costume. :)

Jax might just think Halloween is the BEST holiday of the year...so far. :) He LOVED it. And as a result, i loved it. 
 He got to trick or treat at the church one night, at his dad's work another, and actual trick-or-treating the night of Halloween. He loved every bit. If I had known he was going to like the trick-or-treating so well, I would have made more time to do it...He was SO excited.
I wonder how long he could have gone...




We let Jax eat too much candy---here is he is, drunk off candy when I asked him to smile. Heha, he was super hyper, and really cute. :) He LOVED his "Jamas" candy and helping her hand out candy to other trick-or-treaters :) Super huge help I'm sure.

Just for laughs and giggles, here is Rod in his superman suit on the right, and Jax, to years ago, on the left in the same suit...brothers??? I'm not so sure...:)
Jax looks like he was inflated with helium.:)



Seriously?


And, can I just say:
Jax say's "fooky Halloween!" whenever he see's any Halloween decorations. It means spooky Halloween. :)
And I LOVE it.

Super fun Halloween. Awesome weird holiday.


5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize how similar your boys look!! That is so funny! I love to hear about your cute kids. ALso... cute family picture. Love Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say they don't look too much alike. Jax is definetly(sp) chubbier. Love the costumes. They looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love the flashback photos! Glad Jax really love the holiday & made it fun for all! Love ya Tawny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i'm so late on this but i want to say it anyway: i can't get enough of that superman costume. ok, and the boys in it, too. how fun they each have such a look of their own. and rock on to your mom. she's got the fun gramma thing down pat.

    ReplyDelete