Monday, November 14, 2011

Here's whats happenin'

Remember how fun this was one night in our "yard" in late October; Justin and Jax would take turns throwing a tennis ball as high as they could---then they'd watch it fall,fall,fall. And do it again. For like an hour. I had warm heart watching.
Jax taking a turn to throw
Watching one of Dad's throws fall,fall,fall.
Too cute for captions
I'm constantly trying to figure out who this kid looks like...the best I got is Ethan Gause....Gause's, can you vouch?
 One of the million reasons we all ADORE Auntie Chanel, arrow to the below picture. Chanel always has all the nieces and nephews wrapped around her little finger--or it's the other way around...:)
And then I kept asking Jax to smile, he kept doing this eye's closed thing...lil' goob. 


I love them.
 Don't gag or roll your eyes, we put our Christmas Tree up yesterday! That's right, November 13th. I think it's a record for both sides of the family. My kids think the tree rules...and I put up most of it, so they basically think I rule. 
I do it for the kids folks.
Favorite picture of the month so far. 

They love each other.

We are doing good.

A few things:
***Jax is starting to eat better, I've found it's helpful to give him an incentive to eat his food. Usually candy, it doesn't work all the time, but with non-complicated foods it seems to work really well. (ie. eggs, pb sandwich, chips n' cheese, etc.)
***Jax pee's in the potty pretty good, #2 he did in the potty 2 months ago and then never again...I don't think i'm going to really push potty training until he's closer to 3. And i'm okay with that.
***Justin is doing his LAST "Capstone" credit.(1 stinkin' credit and he has to go to school about 7 hours a week!) Anyway, his group is in 1st place, they still have like 4 more rounds, but if they finish in 1st, they don't have to take the final. And he'll basically get an "A". Anyway, he's excited, and because he's done the class before he really knows his stuff--which is why his group is doing so well. Cause he tells em what to do. Cause he's smart. Way to go
***Justin is also really liking his new job. Happy day.
***I'm doing P90x again. It's okay. It didn't make me loose much last time i did it, but i got stronger. And hey, it's a workout, a dang good one. It blows my mind that i don't loose more weight doing it because it is SO challenging and i'm SOSOOOOO sweaty afterward. So i'm just tying to stay healthy and not holding my breath that it will help me loose my "still there" 20lbs.
But kind of holding my breath--cause that would be awesome. I stopped running because I'm not hard core and don't like to run in the cold dark cold.
***Rod is interesting. I REALLY don't get him most of the time/all of the time. But he sure is cute and he melts me.
***Jax has gotten a lot more lovey the last 2 weeks or so, it's like, the best. Rod doesn't really snuggle, and Jax never really snuggled, so i'm getting what was coming to me...:)
***5 year anniversary this Thursday. Congratulations us. And congratulations in advance to the lucky people that we are going to ask to watch our kids...we couldn't be happier for you. :)




5 comments:

  1. 3 things: 1. your boys are adorable. duh. 2. yay P90X--good luck getting rid of nasty baby weight, ugh! and 3. christmas tree?! I am not rolling my eyes, I am cursing at you! ;) lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! We are SO putting up our Christmas tree tonight! :) Those pictures are so super cute! And you're right, Rod does look like Ethan in that picture. Handsome little fellas. AND your tree looks gorgeous! I need you to come and help me make mine pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that this is the cutest post ever, but that would mean committing to just one of your million cute posts. So much fun to read your blog Tawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. always love your posts. Rodrick is handsome, but can't pin who he looks like either. Love Jax's thick curly-ish hair! I'm with you on loving watching Daddy's play with their sons - Carter loves that exact same game with the ball "high in the sky!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is awesome. go you strong lady! with the p90x i mean. this is lisa cuz i'm posting anonymous because i don't know my url. what is a url anyway?

    ReplyDelete