Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hold on tight...a lot o' pictures.

We did family pictures on Sunday--my Dad did an EXCELLENT job. And believe me, he had his hands full.  It wasn't easy, but he conquered. 
  However, you might notice, he couldn't conquer my hair, sadly, no one could. Try to ignore it...you might have more luck than me.
Ma' boys are digitty-dang cute. 
  



This is one of my favorites



This is one of my favorites too.



It's just too much.


Tell me you don't want to TOTALLY kiss him right now...

Does he look like a "Newsie" to anyone else??






Sadly it was hard to get any good ones of just the two of them, "hard" could be replaced with the word "scary" or "terrifying".

This pose was totally ALL his idea, we were all giggling pretty hard. :)
  
Ya, I have 3 of this one...I was REALLY wanting a big smile, but this is about as big as it got.




Kiss Kiss



Only usable photo of me and the Love. It wasn't the Loves fault.

Step 1 of favorite past-time...

Step 2 of favorite past-time...

Step 3 of favorite past-time...





One of my favorites too.


Thanks for indulging me Dad. Your the best.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! Those turned out SOOOO beautiful!! Those boys are the handsomest little guys around! Holy cow! I didn't want the pictures to ever end :) All of your faves are my faves too. And I don't know what you're talking about your hair, I think it looks pretty in every picture. AND the outfits turned out perfect. What a good lookin fam. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so amazing... your dad did an awesome job.. and your family is soo adorable! Rodrick is getting so big and sooo cute!! Jaxton is adorable.. and a great big brother... I know what you mean about the pictures with just the two.. that can be scary! and your hair looks fine.. I love the hat on Rodrick.. and I love the Newsies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose pictures are amazing!!!! I need your dad to take our pics!!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them all - I don't know what you are talking about w your hair - it looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures, and hair! What is it about boys and throwing rocks in water? Mine could do it all day long!! :)

    ReplyDelete