Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's October 18th


I have some pictures from my phone to share.

This is a fun new thing. We have this brand new, super awesome park right by our house.  When we go, we usually go like this. I like the view. :)
I feel like Rod prefers crying to most things... Arianne is sympathizing. I don't usually.
  In his defense, I don't think he prefers crying to people food, which is what he is crying for in this picture. :) 
Here he is eating said "people food".
More people food... 
He seems to love everything we give him. I haven't gotten super serious on feeding him very much yet, but what he eats he likes.  He's had: rice cereal, peaches, pears, apples, cantaloupe, etc...whipping cream, Jax shoved a chocolate mint chip cooking in his mouth...he seemed to really like it before I frantically got it out. 

He LOVES to suck on fruit. 

my silly guy...
my silly guyS.....:)
One of my favorite pictures.
My cute Jax scaled 5 crates at Costco to get up close and personal with this thing.  "Open it mommy? Open it??"
If only it wasn't $115 and Jaxton's room was bigger than 9 feet squared....

Right now,
**Justin is adjusting to the new job--he really likes it by the way.
 **I'm trying unsuccessfully to loose 20lbs--this makes me cranky. 
**We are doing family pictures sometime next week, that will be the definition of "fun" I'm sure. Can't wait to get them though--its been a LONG time... 
**I have the patience of a 2 yr old, and I have a 2 yr old---not a good combination.
 **I can't figure out Rod's sleeping situations--this also makes me cranky. Sadly, this makes Rod cranky too.
 **I've been running 3 times a week for about 2 months, I'm up to 4 1/2 miles--this is the longest I have ever ran in my life. Yes, I did track in college, not cross country. Big difference.

That's about it; well, not really, but Rod is screaming like someone killed his spleen so I need to be done now.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Tawny I'm super impressed with your running girl! You currently have me beat- hopefully I can work back up to where you are and we can be hot joggers together! Adorable kids by the way. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay good job on working out again... I agree i have a hard time running far.. distance was not made for me .. Im getting better at it though.. love the new pics.. your doing really good about blogging...
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is what I always say when people tell me I ran in college. Sprints!!!! Not distance people! You have some cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete