Saturday, September 24, 2011

End of September Update

These are super recent pictures of Rod. Notice his cute little smile--he is smiling more now.
 He will be 4 months old tomorrow. He still has a fairly unpredictable sleeping schedule, especially in the day-time. Nights he will usually do an 8 hour stretch--he has actually been doing that for a long time. Day-time he is all over the shop, totally inconsistent. Sometimes 3 hr naps, sometimes 20 minutes, sometimes 3 naps, sometimes 1...sometimes I know he is tiered so I'll put him in his crib and just let him scream himself to sleep, sometimes that doesn't work. 
Jax was a lot better at being on a schedule. Rod is a new beast. But Jax was really bad at night, and Rod rules at night. You win some, you loose some.


TOO cute.




He makes this face 90% of the time when he's not crying.

Oooohhhh. Check my husband ya'll.
Justin made these extremely sturdy shelves for our new garage. All by himself. This house is turning him into QUITE the handy man. He's proud, I'm proud. It's a good thing. They are filled now. Shelves are wonderful. I HATE stacking things.
Good job hon.



I told Jax to smile and this is what he did. 

 On September 10th we went to this UVU alumni breakfast and fair thing. They had a ton of fire trucks and emergency vehicels. Jax LOVES emergency vehicles. :) So he thought it was pretty cool.

Here he is playing with a fire truck.

Here he is in front of a brush rig. It was huge.


This was his MOST favorite part of the fair. The kids make "rockets" and then put them on this launcher, and they LAUNCH. So I made him this stupid rocket and I had to modify it 3 times to get it to finally work. Meanwhile little 7 yr old's had theirs shooting SO high. After Jaxton's started working that was all he wanted to do. Launch, launch, launch. That was really fun.


 I love this picture--Jax was trying to be like his dad who puts grass on the tip of his lips and just lets it chill there. I don't really get it, but look how cute jax is. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I hope to have kids somewhere even close to as cute as yours someday. You and Justin have such awesome genes.

    ReplyDelete