Wednesday, July 20, 2011

it's been a while...

My lack of posting is due to the fact that I now have two kids (1st understatement of the year), and we've moved (2nd understatement of the year).  The house we bought had to be completely remodled.  It was an ooberly gross/cheap foreclosure. Hands down the most stressful 2 months of my life. hands waaaay down. I can't even begin to describe any of it. So i'm not going to.
Anyway, for postarity, here is some documentation of our newest little guy, Rodrik, in a progressive order. I've been really bad at taking pictures of this little man. Especially compared to the million and one photo's i took of Jax when he was little. Thanks to my photographer dad there is more than 5. Poor Rod. I'll try and make up for it later as he is going to be my "baby" for a VERY long time. He should consider himself lucky to get any more siblings at all.

Newborn
Newborn
1 week old
1 week old


2 weeksish?
3 weeksish?


4 or 5 weeks?

Just taken.
He is 8 weeks old today.
Rod is good at crying and Jax is good at smothering (in every sense of the word) him with love.
I'm good at not sleeping, oop, nope, not good at that. I'm good at having 2 kids, ooh, actually, i'm not very good at that either. We'll skip me.
Justin is good at going to his job even though he hates it.  He's also good at widdeling away at the mile long list of things to fix in this house in his 80 seconds of spare time a day.
So that is the update.
 I hope you appriciate it because Jaxton might have burned down the house while i was finishing this.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! A much anticipated update. Tawny, you are amazing and don't you forget it! Can't wait to see the house in THREE WEEKS! Let us know if there's anything that needs doing and we are there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so super cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Jax when he was just few days old! You're a great mom, your boys are SO lucky to have you as their mom. My kids love you almost as much as they love me! You're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawny, I just have to tell you that your posts probably make me smile & laugh more than any blogs I follow. I feel like I am listening to you in person. I love that I can relate with baby craziness - & will understand you even more in just a couple months when our #2 makes his appearance. I love your honesty & how entertaining you make it! I miss you!!!
    He's a handsome boy! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tawny Tawny!! I love you.. You are a great mommy. Glad you finally moved in. I totally understand about the 2 kid thing.. :) And I agree.. I think Jaxton and Rodrik dont look much alike. Poor Justin, is he still going to school? I thought he liked his job? love you

    ReplyDelete