Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ramblings of my mind.

Throughout my ramblings are some cute photo's of my sweet little guy. He could see himself in my phone (cool iphone feature) as I took these pictures so it was pretty funny to see the faces he kept doing. I got the most DARLING video of him (again while he was watching himself--this made it so funny) but the formatting of the video on my phone doesn't mesh with our computers--basically nothing "mesh's" with our computer; so pictures will have to suffice. He said all of his animal sounds in the video. So cute. So gifted. :)
-As of 2 day's ago I’m 30 weeks pregnant.  Already I’ve gained 30lbs… and that’s if you weigh me in the morning…and if your going by what I weighed at my 29 week appointment...:)
  --Acid reflux has taken over my life. But if that is as bad as it gets I really can’t complain. Remember how I don’t throw-up when I’m pregnant. I think I am pretty darn lucky to have pretty darn good pregnancies. But shoot, tums sure get old...
--We are suddenly moving.  Like, by April 15th moving.  Not just moving, but trying to buy a house (we’ve always rented). Not just any house, a house under $115,000. Have you ever seen a house for this price? We have. Like 30 of em’.  You can probably imagine, it’s pretty rough viewing.  It makes you want to be in really clean places and to never have an animal in your house/yard.  It gives you a real appreciation for soap, among other things…
 --Mortgage insurance on FHA loans goes up on April 15th. That is why we want to have a house picked out by then. That is in like, 4 weeks.  We didn’t realize this until we met with our loan guy (who is amazing btw, if anyone wants one, we have one) 2 weeks ago. The main reason we are buying is because it is going to be cheaper than renting. The other main reason I because we feel like it’s the right thing for us to do right now.
 --We have an offer on a house that I would LOVE to have. But it is a short sale, which = long process...cause it’s not even bank approved yet. We don’t have long (4 wks, remember). So my dreams will probably be dashed (and "dreams" is not just a manner of speaking, I literally dreamed about that house last night, like a long dream, we got the house in my dream...). I obsess over this house. I’m hoping it’s the pregnancy hormones. I’m SO stressed we aren’t going to be able to get it (reality, we probably won’t, more stress, more stress) and that we won’t find one greater than or equal to for the price. Sad day. Then we’ll have to move into one of these marijuana houses where they owned huge rottweiler dogs who lived in and destroyed all cabinets, closets, and doors; and let them pee and poo all over the carpet and appliances and then microwaved small cats for them to eat. (I’m not being dramatic, you need to see these houses—or at least just smell them to know what I’m talking about.)
--I’m back working 12hrs a week at Squire and Company for tax season (Wednesdays and Thursdays from like 12-6). That is kinda nice. Nice to get the extra money and nice to have a little change/break from the mom routine. Nice to be doing something that can be measured. To be working with paper...:) My mom/family watches Jax; this makes jax very happy. So everyone is winning here.
--Justin is amazing. I’m freaking out over this house situation; truly, truly, SO stressed. And he has been so level headed. I know he’s stressed but he is sure handling it waaaaay better than me.  He is good at letting me just vent to him about it. He has also been working a lot lately, like overtime and stuff, not to mention his 14 credit hours at UVU, and still is being very calm. (But please babe, for the love, come home on time tonight..!) Unlike me who sits at home all day with Jax and freaks out. He is a good one. I love him.
 Jax is waving "bye, bye" to you in this picture.
My mom gave him those cute Elmo jam-jams. Jax has no idea who Elmo is. I'm such a bad parent.:)
I can't believe Jax is 22 months old...
I can't believe I can love him so much.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Tawn. I'm so sorry you're so stressed!! But remember: Natasha and Steve owe you BIG TIME for all of the help you gave us cleaning up our stinky house. I'd love to help you clean up any house. And jax is super duper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome Tawny... I cant believe you'll be a home owner! :) Jax is so cute. I hope you get the house you want but even if you don't you'll make whatever house you get nice and to your liking! cant wait to talk to you.. just so you know. there is a possibility I might be going to Utah in June for my cousins birthday!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the house you want! I wish I had some kind of connection that I could get it for you. Maybe you should have your agent call the bank and let them know that the FHA mortgage insurance goes up in a month and maybe they'll go a little faster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot to have on your plate. I really do wish you guys the best with it all! I dream of buying a place - and then I get slapped with the cost of living out here and have to realize it will be a few years at least. lame nj!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss you. like a lot.

    i'm so glad we're not to the stressful home-buying stage yet. i really put off thinking about it; i know i'll be just as stressed as you.

    i want to hear all about this literal dream house.

    so excited for your new babe boy!

    ReplyDelete