Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please let me brag...

I seriously need to brag about my child a little bit; specially since it seems i never get around to posting pictures or movies of his amazing-ness (not my fault--our computer is a dinosaur, it takes ages). So i have to use pictures from my phone that I email to myself, quicker that way (still takes a bit, so it's really hard to motivate myself). But I can't load the video from my phone cause, again, the computer is a dinosaur/just really stupid. And lets be honest, i've kinda stoped taking pictures of Jax the last little bit--i'm bad, but he's never sitting still and when i pull out a camera he either runs away or wants to watch old video's of himself---doesn't really pose for a picture well. But i need to do better, or i know i'll hate myself one day. :(
Anyway, just wanted it documented that Jaxton is very impressive in the following areas:
Jumping. He can jump, quite high, with both feet leaving the ground, running or standing. Like a stud. He can also jump off high-ish things (high for him). I've seen him jump, by himself, jump off of things that are like 18in tall, lands in a perfect squat. If i hold his hand he can jump off of oober high things. He LOVES jumping.
Running. This kid runs and runs and runs. And you know how kids have short little legs? Those short little legs move around and around themselves so fast; it always makes me smile when he is running "fast"; cause he looks like this speedy little tiny man. And remember how I'm 29 weeks pregnant? Picture me and my added 30lbs of preg weight chasing this tiny little man. If he makes me chase him i get petty mad/self conscience. My biggest fears are about Jax in a parking lot; he has darted before and I'm not quick enough--nightmare, i cant let go of him.
Throwing. Like abnormal accuracy and force behind the balls this kid throws. I get comments all the time about it. It really is impressive. I've got to get it on video. Not that i could load it onto this blog....grrr. He LOVES to throw anything and everything and he will throw it HARD. He has quite a few times thrown a ball hard against the wall and had it come back and hit him hard in the face; it doesn't really faze him. Poor kid. :) He loves it.
Kicking. And this little dude has been kicking since he could walk; he kinda stopped for awhile at like 16-18 months but picked it up again in full force. And he kicks HARD. It's so cute. He has been doing this thing where he like "winds up", backs up from the ball a ways and then runs at it and kicks it; he does a really good job. :) We're hoping he grows up loving soccer...:)
Anyway; this kid deserves lots of credit, his lame-o mom doesn't talk about all of his coolness enough. He is really so impressive. Keep in mind the cute kid is only 21 months. 
I love him; this new baby is going to rock his world.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah.. he definately is part of your family! (I'm sure Justin and his family is pretty athletic too). I have always been amazed at all of the Judkins family acomplishments.

    He sure is a cute little guy!!

    ReplyDelete