Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween pictures

Remember when my baby used to look like this?? I don't. sad. That was last halloween.
I just got done watching a video of it...sob. Cute little superman.


AND remember how last year Justin was Wolverine?

Well this year he decided not to mess up a good thing...you can see him in the background...:)
AND look at this cute little elephant!!!
 I promise he is 20x cute-er (is that a word) in person. If that is possible. He looked SO cute. And i didn't get a bum shot of him, which is sad because there was padding in this costume and jax was a little tall and really got a wedgie from it. SO cute from the behind.... :)
 The trunk-r-treat was right during his nap-time. This might help explain his overall look in most of these...
 I actually dressed up this year. I was supposed to just be a asain person but it turned into the freaky asian from down-under. To bad i didn't do a closeup of my face---pretty scary! or my ears--sprayed with black spray. gross.
 
It was all pretty fun. Jax looked SO cute. I couldn't get enough. Like i say, the pictures suck. But we had a good time with him. We went and saw both grandparents that night to show him off. Grandparents are the BEST people to show your kid off to.

4 comments:

  1. You kill me Tawn. Your baby is SOO cute!! He is a darling elephant! You and Justin looked great too! Even as a scary asian person from down under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so great! i love how justin was the same thing as last year. must love growing those burns out huh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think he looks adorable.. and way to go on dressing up.. I need to think of something good for next halloween. miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my chubby superman!! I forgot how chubby and babyish he used to look! What a cutie! I wish I would have seen him in the elephant suit again, I could use a good giggle :).

    ReplyDelete