Friday, November 19, 2010

Dont read if you don't want to see a side profile of a drawn bum....

Firstly, here are some recents of Jax...he is a big boy. Poor kid gets really bored REALLY fast. And sadly, he has a mom that doesn't entertain, at all. So you can imagine...He has a recent MAJOR obsession with Thomas the Train. Like he wants to watch 24/7--you don't believe me i know, just ask my mom or husband. He is just SO busy. SSOOO busy. He has his 18 month appointment on Monday. He's just growin right up. He is pretty coordinated, he jumps really well on my parents trampoline, and can jump with both feet off the ground, not on a tramp, he LOVES to run "fast" and throw everything and anything at everyone and anything. He is still a terrible eater and we are all constantly amazed he is as thick as he is, but he's thinning out. He's pretty good at communicating and talking, but also really good at rambling in incoherent jibber-jabber. Both are VERY cute.:) Now you can read on...

So, I'm officially in my second trimester...hallelujah. Landmark of happiness. That's right; 14 weeks baby. I'm so, so glad. So glad. For me, time just crawls when I'm pregnant. I found out at like 4 weeks; and i feel like it's totally just been snail pace. You wait for 5 weeks, then 6 weeks, then 7 weeks, then 8---you see what i mean? Not even in the double digits yet and it's already annoying. :) Don't I sound patient? well, I'm not.:) I got sick at 6 weeks with this one, instead of at 9 weeks like I was with Jax---and the nausea was a little worse than I remembered with Jax...so that might have added to the slow feeling of it all. But I'm pretty much not sick anymore, just hungry.:) BOO-YA. Second trimester rules. Anyway, just wanted to share my joy. Sorry about the naked picture below---I'm so excited about being 14 weeks i don't even care that I'm posting a naked picture on my blog. Plus it's discrete naked. Just be thankful it's a drawing and not the real thing---as in a side view of me naked...hehe, that would be bad...bad...;)

And, in case you couldn't tell, my baby is the size of a lemon.:) We are g-e-t-t-i-n-g there!


6 comments:

  1. Tawny.. you crack me up. I love reading your posts because it's like you are telling me in person what is happening. I can hear your voice and everything.

    Jax is so cute. Chloe and him sound like they are the same. She is super busy. She's a trouble maker.

    I loved seeing a drawing of what your sweet little baby looks like. (and what your side bum cheek looks like) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! and if it makes you feel better, my little boy was obsessed with the movie Cars when I was prego with my second. he watched it multiple times a day so I could just lie on the couch and be sick. and he's still alive, so it's going to be ok. :) wishing you speedy weeks ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little lemon!! And that big, busy boy!! And the mom and dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO awesome! Congrats Tawny! I really can't imagine the whole pregnant and taking care of a kid at the same time yet. Gotta be not so fun when you are feeling nasty. I really can't wait to see you in a month! You better be in town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh my goodness. how am i so late on this one? oh yeah, because i suck at blogs even though i don't have work or school and should have all the time in the world. still haven't figured that one out.

    anyway congrats!!! here's rootin for a girl so that she can marry my boy and we'll be fam forever. :)

    now answer my email with your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you're preggers!!!! You will have your baby a month before me!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete