Monday, September 18, 2017

September!!

Over Labor Day Justin took Jax and Rod to Moab with his Brother and his two oldest boys to go Razor riding.  Our Razor broke down 1 minute into their first ride, so that was really sad. Luckily, their was a pool and other fun things back at the cabin! The boys loved it. Jason had to go home early because he was sick, so he left the razor that worked with Justin, so the boys and Justin got to go on a big ol' razor ride that last day. 
  
 
  
  
Here they are on the actual ride that was successful:
Fun!
  
Meanwhile, I was at home with Calvin. I had to work all weekend.  I wasn't expecting to have SUCH a great time. It really felt magical. Calvin and I had a great time. He had to come to my OTF meeting and this is what he did the whole time. How cute is he??? I was just wanting to wrap him up and kiss him!!
 
And then we went to Costa Vida, (because I'm by myself--no need to cook!--and it sounded amazing! The things you can do without all your kids!? The mind reels!) and he actually went down the slide!! This is a breakthrough for him, he is usually terrified. The way he figured out he could actually go down, was to climb UP the slide first! Then he realized, if he could climb up, maybe coming down wouldn't be so bad. So my hesitant and careful boy now slides down slides!
The second night I ate dinner and hung out with my family, it was so fun!! My Mom, Dad, Gabe, Jerica, and Isaac. We all just chatted and there was a lot of Calvin hand-holding. I LOVE watching that kind of thing from the back. It's so cute and endearing to me.
We ate a mediocure dinner at Gurus, went to the Latino Fair and had AMAZING Roll-up ice cream after. It was seriously such a great time. Aw, the thoughts make me smile. :)
 
AND Gabe got a BRAND NEW Car!! So we toured that as well. Everything was so fun!!
The third night I went over to my moms and we invited Hermana Eldridge over, from Chanels mission!! It was SO fun to hear stories about Chanel, and just all the things she is doing, or says, or EVERYTHING. It was so fun and we loved having her. We made Paplova in honor of Chanel. :)
I had a great time with my Cal.
AND THEN HE STARTED PRESCHOOL!!
The cuteness never ends!! He LOVES it. He walks across the street to the most awesome teacher ever (my friend Ashleigh) and is "most well behaved student" in the class.
 
She is constantly sending me cute pictures like these:
   
It's the best set up ever.
 
Justin's Uncle Charles who lives in New York, died suddenly in a terrible accident at work. It's been so shocking for the family and his sweet little kids and wife. We got this picture from the funeral. Preston and Debbie were able to go out to be with them during the weekend of the funeral. He will be so missed.

Mairee was baptized the next weekend. It was a lot of fun, Natasha let her really take the reigns on almost all the details, it was fun to be a part of it. Lisa got this cute picture with Cal. I love it. :)
 
Ollie was able to come play with Calvin for a bit the next Monday, they had such a good time! Calvin goes down the big slides now!! Again, because he learned he could climb up them, he figured he could go down them as well!! And he can!! It's very exciting and fun!
I CANNOT DEAL with how cute Ollie and Cal were. This hand holding was their own doing. It was almost all I could do to not squeal!! 
Chips and a show. Two peas in a pod.  Cute little dudes!!
The ward campout that Justin planned was a big success! These cute pictures of my darling Rod are all I got from it! It was the weekend Mai got baptized so we only stayed until the evening. Which was AWESOME! :)
 
Calvin's birthday was on the 10th!! He has been waiting and waiting, "My birfday is setember tenf!" For quite a while!! I think it lived up to his expectations... :)
Happy birthday breakfast of "Milk boddol" This is EVERY morning... :)
Presents!! We got him a green scooter with light-up wheels!! He loves it! 
 
I also was really excited for his 2nd present. I got him the coolest dragon ever. 
He loves it.
  
  
  
  
   
 
The next day we had his offical party. AND I got a bounce house. I've ALWAYS wanted to be "that mom" I found a sweet deal on a bounce house and I got it. Calvin was so happy.
 
  
Jason and Brook and kids got Cal this bubble gun that he cannot get over. He loves it so much. We have gone through so many bubbles!!
 
 
 
  
These kids are so cute!
Pinata time!! This was fun. All the kids got to really wack it!
 
 
Darling!
Calvin has been looking forward to a monster cake since forever. He loved it, and didn't eat a slice. But he sure loved it. #worthit
 
  
 
 
 
It was so sweet of all the family and friends to show up, we just love all the support we always have from all our family. 
I love his facial expressions in so many of these pictures. He LOVES his presents!! Everyone was so thoughtful and kind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Arianne and Carter sent Cal some M&M's he FREAKED out. 
 
Below is one of my favorite pictures of Calvin brand new. It blows my mind. I probably could find the original picture but it would take too long. I just love this shot so much, his perfect skinny body is my favorite. I could stare at it all day. One of the big reason's I love it, is that the hands holding Calvin, (trying to comfort him) are Chanel's!! I love it so much, she is holding him so gently. Just like I would do if it was me. It's like I can see the love generating from her hands, she knows he is so, so special. I feel so much when I look at this picture. 
I love it.
And then I henna'd my hair. Apparently henna doesn't work on the Judkins women. I didn't know that kind of thing was genetic. I treated it 3 times in 24 hours, it didn't go any darker then this:
 
You can see the color chart on the left. The one at the end says "bleached hair," like it's supposed to got that gorgeous red color. NOPE. Oh, and once you put henna on your hair proffestional hair dye doesn't work as it should, so salons are very hesitant to work on it. I had to really beg to get them to do a hair consult, Luckily she said she might be able to get it to take some more color. So she tried, and got it to this copper red color, which I like a LOT better. And she cut my hair SO cute!! I should have taken a picture of the back.
 
I took Rod out on a date! And Calvin came too. "Ice cream from Macey's" was what he wanted. That cute kid. He felt special, so I was happy. Ps. Calvins face..!! :)
Also, Rod's blue hair is for crazy hair day.... :)
 
I need to get some more pictures of my Jax!! This next week I will try harder to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment