Sunday, September 3, 2017

End of August!!

With the older two back in school, Cal and I get a lot of one on one time! And I'm super boring; luckily Natasha is NOT, and she invites us to come hang sometimes! This Raspberry patch was one of those times. They boys are SOOOO CUTE!! They LOVED this. Ollie actually ended up with a very full little bucket, used restraint to not eat the berries in his bucket so he could take them home. Calvin had 0 raspberries in his bucket and a bunch of raspberry smears, he used zero restraint and ate all berries in sight!! :)
 
 Whenever there is a Razor, Calvin wants to ride!! He gets SO excited!! His facial expressions kill me!! 
  
In other news, CAL IS POTTY TRAINED!! 
It took about a month of trying, including pull-ups every night; but I am confident enough that I would take him anywhere in underwear now!!  My other two only took like 3 days to be potty trained, Cal took like a whole month. I never used pull-ups for them either, first time for everything--they were a life saver for Cal. I'm just stoked he is finally potty trained!! YAY CALVIN!!
 This is just a cute picture of the all the boys and some neighbor friends playing in the water. They were all having such a good time together for such a long while with no fighting that I had to take a picture. 
Soon after these pictures, they threw rotten peaches at our house!! Grr, after a fit of yelling, I sent them straight home...!
 
 
 Jaxton had his first competition game! Justin is his coach and it's so fun to watch! Jaxton's little team is so good, I'm so glad he has this good outlet to play and learn.
 
 Grama Wing's birthday was last Saturday! We love her. Every Birthday she takes all her posterity to Chuck a rama. The kids LOVE it. Here are a bunch of the grandkids! Only missing Katelyn.  They love that they can have whatever they want and they also get SODA!!
 
 We got some pictures outside with all the grandkids too, but Rod did not want to participate in this picture. 
Sadly, I will never (personally) eat there again because I got food poisoning that woke me up that night at midnight!! It was awful! And I had to work that morning, yuck. That was a bad memory...

That next day, Sunday, we celebrated Mairee and Jerica's twin birthdays! They are so cute!! We love them! 
 
I made tarts for Jerica's birthday! They were so cute!
I wasn't able to taste them because of my food bug from the nasty Chuck place!! I couldn't eat a darn thing! The horror!! :) I had to wait till the next day--and, luckily, it turned out really good! It is so satisfying when I make something delicious that actually works out and look pretty! 
 Calvin and his friend and birthday twin Lincoln from across the street. Lincolns mom Ashleigh is going to be Rod's Preschool teacher! He starts Preschool on Tuesday!!
 Rod and Calvin got a bee in their bonnet about dressing up. They thought they look amazing. Which they do, but PLEASE note how small that power ranger costume is on Rod!! I was dying, trying not to laugh, it was so funny!!
His poor crotch area was an issue. But he didn't even care!! He wanted me to take the picture of him from the side, that was his request!! :) I couldn't even deal with the cuteness!! :)
 
 Calvin had to do a REALLY cool pose:
 
 My Super Heros!!
 
 These kids are so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment