Monday, January 23, 2017

Jan. 16th - 22nd

This week started really great and then got not so great as Cal, Jax and Justin all got sick with some kind of head/chest cold.
Jax and Rod got to go play at Ethan and Lincolns on Monday for a long playdate. It was quite the treat, they loved it! Pictured is the kids playing watch games, kindle games, and camera games! Such happy boys!! :)
Here are the two little boys, sick and watching the ipad. It was so cute they were watching like this, I had to take a picture. It my very favorite when my boys are sweet to each other!!
   
 Jax and Rod played the game Sorry later, but they made up different rules and had kingdoms and fighters. It sounded really fun. :) Cute kids.
 
Isaac got a new tank top! :)
Here are some pictures I just took of my kids. We have had such an uneventful week there isn't much to say about it. I'm hoping everyone starts feeling better really soon. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment