Monday, October 3, 2016

End of September 2016

My boys love some Ollie!! These next 5 pictures all have Oliver as the common denominator. He is super fun. Rod and Ollie were soul mates before this life. 
 
 They can play without any confrontations for, basically, ever. It is super rare that an adult would ever have to interfere in their play. And they PLAY. EVERYTHING. I love watching them.
  
Sometimes Calvin and Ollie play, but it is not as peaceful, and often needs intervention. But the love is still there. Also, I just love this picture.  They are wearing matching pants and are almost the same size. CUTE kids!
Jaxton has got a HUGE bruise at school on the climbing equipment, it looked awful for a while. He was pretty tough about it. I was shocked by how huge and bad it looked. He LOVES to climb trees. All trees. My little monkey.
Jax is loving school, and I love that he loves it. 
Cute story about Jax: Jax and Rod were both saving up puff-balls (our most recent reward system) and Rod got to his reward first, and wanted a toy Jack hammer he had been eyeing for a long time. And when Jax finally finished (it took him longer for reasons I won't go into) Jax wanted to go to Hang-time for his reward.  I told him he could take anyone, and Rod was crying because he knew he wouldn't be able to go (but I was fine with it--because he got that Jack-hammer!) But Jax was so excited and said he wanted to take Rod, and just kept telling Rod that he could come with him, and then Rod was so happy and it was very sweet to watch. I even asked Jax like 3 times if he was sure. I thought that was really sweet big brother thing to do. They ended up going together with their dad and had such a great time. 
 
 I love these pictures at the river trail. Cal is possibly a little braver then Rod when it comes to tire swings. Love these two.
 
  We thought Rod looked so handsome on this day that I just took some pictures when he came home from school. My handsome Rod.
He has been so noticeable sweet to his little brother lately. This is a great deal because he used to have issues with Calvin at times. Rod will always give Calvin a hug when he is crying--and he cries A LOT, over nothing. He will help Calvin with anything and sweetly get off the tramp if Calvin wants him to and just sit and watch Calvin if that is what Calvin is demanding. Calvin has gotten to the point now, sometimes, that if he is having a melt down and I wont give in to him, he will automatically go crying to Rod and Rod will "hold him". It is the sweetest thing.  Makes for a happy momma heart.
However, Rod has also gotten just a little bit sassy, so, you win some, you lose some. But Rod is a win. :)
  
Selfie! Hehe!

I have quite a few picture of Cal saying "CHEEZE!" It's my favorite.  

Calvin was so proud of himself here.
This was taken about 15 seconds before he totally falls off and hits his face. It MAY have been because I was trying to get him to turn a little so I wouldn't have all the backlight behind him for a better picture...mom fail...:(
Arianne sent Calvin a CUTE card and stickers for his Birthday--He loved them both! We had stickers all around the house for about 3 days..! :)
 
 THIS was super fun for me! I was able to go see Zach do a Jujisu Tournament and it was very exciting!! As a bonus he won BOTH of his tournaments!! Literally, soo fun! And good company to be with while we waiting. I love those little kids! Clarissa was missing in the picture because her BEAUTIFUL self took the pic!
And then we had an extra fun Sunday because Zach and Clarissa were down in Provo and we were able to all hang out, (all my bro's and sis's, their kids, and my parents, except Arianne and Chanel! Waaa!) all day on Sunday until Zach and Riss had to leave Sunday night. It was really too much fun.  It was a blast to just hang out with everyone the whole day!! Spike-ball and pull up tournaments where some highlights! My kids had an were on cloud nine as well. Fun all around. Fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment