Monday, February 16, 2015

A little of Febuary

Jax was running around the house with all this equipment and I loved every second of it. This kid is an absolute gem.
Jax switched from just gymnastics at Arete (which I prefer--his coach was awesome); to doing Tumbling and Trampolines at Airtime, they are not as strict so I hope he keeps learning things. He seems to like it better though; he LOVES trampolines, and his cousin Ethan is in his same class, and he LOVES Ethan. So that is that. He is excited to try basketball in the fall. He has an AMAZING positive attitude as long as he is doing something with someone. This kid is a GO-er and a DO-er, like nobody I've ever seen!
 My mom sent me these photos while she was babysitting. Calvin loves that walker and Rod LOVES to push him. It is an activity that has to be watched fairly closely to insure no causalities. Especially since it is all Calvin can do to just keep his head up.  
Chanel's cute German friend loves all of our kids, she is so sweet and loves to hold them. This is not the first time she has fallen asleep with Calvin. :)
  


I don't even know what to say about this picture. Jax looks darling...:)
 Some more of my baby. Look how cute he is sleeping with my mom! Smooched into the crack of her arm.  I am suddenly struck by how large he looks in that picture...geeze. 
  
I was trying to take a picture of how beautiful Calvin looked outside, but phone camera's have a way of not doing justice. He is still my pretty boy.
  

Eli was here for a little and my boys LOVE to play with that cute little stinker. This is the only picture Eli would let me take without turning heels and "running" away. Swift arm movement constitutes Eli running. I LOVE that kid.
  
    
There are pictures every once in a while that make my heart sing. These two pictures of Rod are in that category. I love them. Particularly the one on the left.  He was just so proud of getting a "gold medal" in tumbling tots. I love him.

Is there ANYTHING wrong with this picture below?? I guess just one thing, James is missing. That's what's wrong. Other than that, it's perfect. :) They aren't watching a movie if that's what you think...Just kidding, they are. So actually, even if James was present, he might not be in the picture on account of his uncanny inability to sit...;) It's a gift. A personal gift for his mom. :)
And can we stand in rapture of Hazel's outfit please...? Cause seriously, I'm dieing.:) I love these kids.
 Can I sing the praises of my baby again and again. I can! Because It's my blog! I love him so much.
Jax gets to play an hour every Saturday on the Wii with his Dad and Rod. Jax LIVES for this hour every Saturday. In case you forgot, Jax is an addict when it comes to technology of any and every kind. He just can't get enough. But Saturdays with Dad is always a good time. And lest you feel sorry for him, don't worry, he gets way more than that hour of other technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment