Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cabin with Brooke, Jason and Kids!

Brooke and Jason invited us to this amazing cabin a sweet friend of theirs was letting them use for the night to make a fun memory with Eli. And let me tell you, it was SO fun!
The weather was super erratic, but seemed to work out perfectly when we needed it to. There was a pool there and it was not what I would call "swimming weather". The kids HAD to swim though, luckily for me and Brooke- our husbands took one for the team and swam with the kids and made sure no one drowned, while me and Brooke watched, fully clothed...:) Everyone had a BLAST--including the husbands...!!:)
  
 
We were the only ones using the facility and that just worked out perfectly. We all ate pizza by the pool and everyone could splash and toggle back and forth from the hot tub to the pool as much as they liked. And me and Brooke worked hard pool side...!;)
 
Everyone went 4 wheeling a couple times while we were there, I hear it was pretty fun, I stayed back and read in the cabin. I know I had fun!! :)
 
We all got suckers at the little shop (a real highlight for the kids) and Katelyn let me practice my french braiding skills on her beautiful hair.
They had fish food at the shop that Brooke got the kids to feed the fish in the little pond/river behind the cabin, that was pretty darn fun for the kids.
  
 
The area we were at--northeast of Kamas--was GORGEOUS.  I wonder that I've ever seen anything so pretty as that whole area. Why have I not heard of it? We stopped at one of the MANY lakes and it was so much fun!
Here is Brooke and I with our precious little babies, Calvin and Eli, in tow.
 
    
 
It was so fun for the kids to explore here. We had to leave in a hurry because it started raining pretty heavily, it cleared up again pretty quickly and we were able to go on to our next stop. Provo River Falls. SO BEAUTIFUL!!
 
  
Thank you for the absolutely wonderful time Gause clan! We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment