Wednesday, September 17, 2014

1st Days of School!

My kids were SO excited to start school! These pictures all just make me so happy. I LOVE my boys!!
He is so handsome, I love him so much!
  
Here is Rod and Ms. Merelene--I love his beautiful tentative smile.  She was Jaxton's preschool teacher for 2 years so they both are running in on Rod's first day. I was so pleased that Rod was all smiles, if you would have told me that a year ago I wouldn't have believed you. He has really gotten so much more outgoing and friendly. I'm so glad he is happy at school! My sweet boy!
 
I can't believe this little good looking dude is so big. He has been waiting 5 years to go to kindergarten. He was SO excited, but got a little bit shy right before going into the class; I don't really see that shy part of him very often and it was endearing and cute and made me want to snuggle and cuddle and kiss him. And I did, just a little bit... Then he marched right in.
  
 
I loved the way he was grinning at me from his table before I left. I almost died. I love him so much.
His teacher, Mrs. Arney, is SO sweet and he has a lot of friends in his class that he knows. It should be a really fun year!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun! When are we going to get pictures of baby? Calvin right?

    ReplyDelete